Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Targeting Technologies
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics; Sugar acids
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Stroke (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Stroke (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2001 Preclinical development for Stroke (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)