Budesonide oral - West Pharmaceutical Services
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator West Pharmaceutical Services
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Glucocorticoids; Pregnenediones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Crohn's disease; Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 13 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Crohn's disease in USA (PO)