Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Crohn's disease; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Crohn's disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)