Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis gene therapy - Introgen/University of CaliforniaAlternative Names: Rheumatoid arthritis gene therapy - Introgen/University of California
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Introgen Therapeutics
- Developer Introgen Therapeutics; University of California, San Diego
- Class Antirheumatics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Unknown route)