Melanoma DNA vaccine - CTL ImmunoTherapies
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2003
At a glance
- Originator CTL ImmunoTherapies Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Phase-I for Malignant melanoma in USA (Intralymphatic)
- 15 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Malignant melanoma in USA (Intralymphatic)