Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bioglan Pharma [CEASED]; Winston Laboratories
- Developer Bioglan Pharma [CEASED]
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Phase-III for Pain (Topical)
- 18 Jun 2001 Phase-III clinical trials for Pain (Topical)