Research programme: autoimmune disorders - Neose/Harvard UniversityAlternative Names: Autoimmune disorders research programme - Neose/Harvard University
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2003
At a glance
- Originator Harvard University; Neose Technologies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Unknown route)