SSR 125180Alternative Names: SR 125180
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cholecystokinin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Obesity in France (unspecified route)
- 09 Jun 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Obesity in France (unspecified route)
- 20 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in France (Unknown route)