MV 9411Alternative Names: MV9411
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Miravant Medical Technologies
- Class Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Photosensitisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2002 Phase-II clinical trials for Psoriasis in USA (Topical)
- 09 Nov 2001 A phase I trial in volunteers has been completed
- 22 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Skin disorders in USA (Topical)