Research programme: ImmunoVEX vaccines - Sanofi-AventisAlternative Names: ImmunoVEX vaccines research programme - Sanofi-Aventis
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in France (unspecified route)
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 22 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Undefined in France (Unknown route)