Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Buffalo
- Developer Therex Technologies; University of Buffalo
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Skin cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Skin cancer in USA (Topical)
- 25 Jun 2001 New profile
- 25 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for Skin cancer in USA (Topical)