Research programme: cardiovascular disease gene therapy - Boehringer Ingelheim/InovioAlternative Names: Cardiovascular disease gene therapy - Boehringer Ingelheim/Inovio
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; Inovio Biomedical Corporation
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders (unspecified route)
- 04 Apr 2005 Genetronics Biomedical Corporation is now called Inovio Biomedical Corporation