Research programme: anti-angiogenesis monoclonal antibodies - Xenova Group/Schering AGAlternative Names: Anti-angiogenesis monoclonal antibodies research programme - KS Biomedix/Schering AG
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2004
At a glance
- Originator Bayer Schering Pharma; Xenova Group
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 28 Jul 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Germany (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2003 KS Biomedix Holdings has been acquired by Xenova Group