Research programme: CXCR4 inhibitors - KurehaAlternative Names: CS-3955; KRH-3955
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Kureha Corporation
- Mechanism of Action CXCR4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2009 Preclinical trials in HIV infections in Japan (PO)
- 12 May 2008 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV infections in Japan (PO)
- 28 Feb 2007 This programme is still in active development