Research programme: anti-gastrin receptor radiolabelled antibodies - AphtonAlternative Names: Anti-gastrin receptor radiolabelled antibodies research programme - Aphton
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Aphton Corporation
- Class Antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 18 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)