Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2001
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Insulin resistance; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Sep 2001 Discontinued-I for Insulin resistance in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 20 Sep 2001 Discontinued-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Insulin resistance in United Kingdom (Unknown route)