Labetuzumab Y-90Alternative Names: Anti-CEA monoclonal antibody MN 14-Y-90; CEA-Cide-Y-90; hCEA-Y-90; IMMU-101
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Colorectal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jun 2004 Immunomedics has completed two phase I trials in colorectal and pancreatic cancers in the US
- 23 Apr 2002 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Colorectal cancer in USA (IV-infusion)
- 23 Apr 2002 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Pancreatic cancer in USA (IV-infusion)