Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals; Radiosensitisers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Multiple myeloma in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2001 New profile
- 03 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Multiple myeloma in USA (Unknown route)