Tacatuzumab-Y-90Alternative Names: AFP-Cide Y-90; IMMU-105
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2003
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals; Radiosensitisers
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hepatocellular carcinoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Hepatocellular carcinoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Hepatocellular carcinoma in USA (Unknown route)