Research programme: matrix metalloprotease inhibitors - Queens University of BelfastAlternative Names: Matrix metalloprotease inhibitors research programme - Queen's University of Belfast
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Queens University Belfast
- Mechanism of Action Collagenase inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Northern Ireland (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2001 New profile
- 03 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in Northern Ireland (Unknown route)