Research programme: metastin - Takeda
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2004 This compound is still in active development
- 04 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)