Research programme: humanised monoclonal antibodies - Protein Design Labs/ExelixisAlternative Names: Humanised monoclonal antibodies research programme - Protein Design Labs/Exelixis
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2004
At a glance
- Originator Exelixis; PDL BioPharma
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 20 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)