LIT 976Alternative Names: LIT976
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Aug 2004 Aventis has merged with Sanofi-Synthelabo to form Sanofi-Aventis
- 07 Mar 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)