Cell growth control - IsoTisAlternative Names: CGC - IsoTis
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator IsoTis SA
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2003 Modex Therapeutics has merged with IsoTis NV to form IsoTis SA
- 24 May 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 05 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland (Unknown route)