S-Sibutramine metabolite - SepracorAlternative Names: (-)-DDMS; (-)-didesmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; (S)-didesmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; (S)-Sibutramine metabolite - Sepracor; S-DDMS; S-desmethylsibutramine - Sepracor; S-didesmethylsibutramine - Sepracor
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sepracor
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Female sexual dysfunction; Male sexual dysfunction
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-II for Male sexual dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jun 2006 No development reported - Phase-I for Female sexual dysfunction in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Female sexual dysfunction in USA (Unknown route)