Campylobacter vaccine - Acambis
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Acambis
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Campylobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2008 Acambis has been acquired by sanofi pasteur
- 12 May 2004 Suspended - Preclinical for Campylobacter infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2004 The campylobacter vaccine is available for licensing (http://www.acambis.com)