Influenza virus vaccine intranasal - West Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator West Pharmaceutical Services
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (Intranasal)
- 21 Dec 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Influenza virus infections in USA (Intranasal)
- 13 Sep 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Influenza virus infections in United Kingdom (Intranasal)