Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Abgenix/ProtanaAlternative Names: Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Abgenix/Protana
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2005
At a glance
- Originator Abgenix; Protana
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in Canada (unspecified route)
- 18 Aug 2004 MDS Proteomics is now called Protana