Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - QuatRx PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: SARMs - QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Andropause
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Andropause in Finland (unspecified route)
- 16 May 2005 Hormos Medical has been acquired and merged into QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Andropause in Finland (Unknown route)