DEBIO 0513Alternative Names: PTR-262; PTR-262-MG
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator DeveloGen
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myasthenia gravis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 DEBIO 0513 has received Orphan Drug Status in Europe for the treatment of Myasthenia gravis
- 18 Aug 2005 DEBIO 0513 has been licensed to Debiopharm worldwide for the treatment of Myasthenia gravis
- 14 Jun 2004 Peptor has been acquired by, and merged into, DeveloGen