ACH 126445Alternative Names: L-OddU
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antivirals; Nucleosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epstein-Barr virus infections; Infectious mononucleosis; Nasopharyngeal cancer; Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder
Most Recent Events
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Nasopharyngeal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Infectious mononucleosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Post-transplant lymphoproliferative disorder in USA (unspecified route)