Research programme: zinc finger protein antagonists - AchillionAlternative Names: ACH 100703; ACH 10076
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Achillion Pharmaceuticals; National Cancer Institute (USA); National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Oct 2002 Data presented at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Interscience Conference on Anitmicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC-2002) have been added to the Viral Infections antimicrobial activity and pharmacodynamics sections
- 13 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (Unknown route)