At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Class Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2001 New profile
- 13 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (Unknown route)