Research programme: vitiligo therapy - SWITCH BiotechAlternative Names: SWT 05.100; SWT 05.102; SWT 05.103; SWT 05100; SWT 05102; SWT 05103; Vitiligo therapies research programme - SWITCH Biotech
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator SWITCH Biotech (CEASED)
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Vitiligo
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Vitiligo in Germany (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2005 SWITCH Biotech has closed down
- 30 Mar 2004 SWITCH Biotech AG and Spirig Pharma AG have entered into an agreement to co-develop SWT 05.100 for vitiligo