Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Class Heart failure therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Angina pectoris in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)