Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2003 Bio-Technology General is now called Savient Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jul 2002 Preclinical development for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unspecified route)