Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Nov 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)