Research programme: human papillomavirus infections - MIGENIXAlternative Names: ORI 2000
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator MIGENIX
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Apr 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2004 Micrologix Biotech is now called MIGENIX
- 21 Nov 2002 The intellectual property of Origenix Technologies has been acquired by Micrologix Biotech