Integrin-directed radiotherapeutic - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2001 DuPont Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 16 Jul 2001 New profile