Research programme: anticancer antibodies - Corixa/Japan Tobacco
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation; Japan Tobacco
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lung cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Lung cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)
- 17 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Solid tumours in Japan (Unknown route)