Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ancile Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Phase-III for Sleep disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Oct 2001 Ancile Pharmaceuticals is seeking a development partner for ANPH 101 (http://www.ancile.com)
- 17 Jul 2001 New profile