Research programme: glaucoma therapies - Alcon/VernalisAlternative Names: Glaucoma therapies research programme - Alcon/Vernalis
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Alcon; Vernalis
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 17 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glaucoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glaucoma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 03 Oct 2003 Vernalis Group has merged with British Biotech to form Vernalis