Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2004
At a glance
- Originator CRC for Tissue Growth and Repair (CEASED)
- Class Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Varicose ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Phase-II for Varicose ulcer in Australia (Topical)
- 31 Jul 2003 GroPep has completed enrolment in a phase II trial for Varicose ulcers in Australia
- 18 Feb 2003 This compound is still in active development