Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2003
At a glance
- Originator International Diabetes Institute
- Developer GroPep; International Diabetes Institute
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic neuropathies
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetic neuropathies in Australia (Topical)
- 18 Jul 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Diabetic neuropathies in Australia (Topical)