Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator CRC for Tissue Growth and Repair (CEASED)
- Developer CRC for Tissue Growth and Repair (CEASED); GroPep
- Mechanism of Action Intercellular signalling peptide and protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Burns
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2003 Discontinued - Phase-II for Burns in Australia (Topical)
- 18 Jul 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Burns in Australia (Topical)