Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2004
At a glance
- Originator Dyax
- Class Radiopharmaceutical diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Radionuclide imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Nov 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Sep 2002 Preclinical trials in Inflammation (diagnosis) (unspecified route)
- 18 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Inflammation (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)