Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2006
At a glance
- Originator Sanguine Corporation
- Class Fluorocarbons
- Mechanism of Action Oxygen carriers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Hypovolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Dec 2006 Sanguine has met with the US FDA to discuss the appropriate regulatory path for PHER 02
- 21 Nov 2005 Preclinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Dec 2004 This compound is still in active development