Cystic fibrosis gene therapy - CFTR-cationic liposome complexAlternative Names: CFTR gene-cationic liposome complex
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Cystic fibrosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cystic fibrosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cystic fibrosis in United Kingdom (Intranasal)