Anti-C3A monoclonal antibody
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement C3a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)