Research programme: anti-interleukin 1-beta antibodies - UCBAlternative Names: Anti-interleukin-1-beta antibodies research programme - Celltech
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator UCB
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Sep 2002 Celltech Group has entered a manufacturing and supply agreement with Biochemie
- 24 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)